Friday, August 19, 2016

Holographic Everything

Loving the holographic design for Summer!  The color combination reminds me of the 80s, Jem and the Holograms, shiny metal, the ocean, mermaids, shiny glass, fire & ice, city lights at night, Las Vegas, you know, fun things like that!


I love the colorful glow so much, I decided I wanted to see glimpses of it often.  Forever 21 has had a variety of holographic cosmetic bags lately, so I selected the one below.  It fits all of my beauty products nicely and I just get so excited to pull it out of my handbag and rummage through it, the interior is black.  




This clutch has the most beautiful and radiant glow, it would wake up any outfit.  I found this one on Amazon.com, and bought the medium with gold chain attached.  Perfect for a cell phone, skinny wallet, and a lip gloss, the absolute essentials ;) (It also has a black interior)





This bracelet I made is not exactly holographic, though it has many gorgeous facets that shine beautifully in the light giving off that array of vibrant colors. Thank you Swarovski! 



And of course, what do I see more than anything all day?  My own hands!  I applied little cutouts of a rainbow-ish cellophane to all of my nails, and sealed them with two coats of clear polish.  I love it so much, I constantly find myself rocking my hands side to side to see how the light hits the colorful little strips ;)


These colorful leggings from Ross make me feel like I am looking at an AB Swarovski crystal, so naturally I had to have them!  No they are not holographic, but they might as well be :) 


This print looks like a holographic painting!


This is just a giant holographic bow!  I bought it because the colors purely mesmerize me, I just had to have it!


I am still on the lookout for a wallet, shoes, handbag/tote, and t-shirt with some sort of design...all holographic.  Such a cool and refreshing look! 

1 comment: