Saturday, June 10, 2017

Spring into Summer!


Summer 2017, I am so excited for you!  This season has such an award-winning tendency to put me in a cool and comfortable mood.  A time when less is more and nothing says that better than this season's fresh Summer prints that are bursting with color.  When else can you put on a maxi dress with a gorgeous giant florals, which can replace the need for heavy accessories, a bangle, cute bag, strappy wedges and casual beach hair and look and feel so fresh and chic?  


I love how easy it is to get ready in the Summer.  For me, it's minimal makeup, air-dried hair with a little serum and anti-frizz creme, sunscreen from head to toe, sandals, maxi dresses, bangle bracelets, simple chain necklaces, and a tote bag. 

Today we begin with some little accessories that make me feel a little festive. 

 


White framed sunnies from Charlotte Russe, love the orange/green/yellow reflective lenses. 

Orange, lemon and lime print handbag from Ross is so refreshing and pretty! I have been on the lookout for lemon print clothing and a handbag this whole Spring season, so happy I found this one so far.  Lemons, especially with a stem and leaves attached remind me of a Tuscan kitchen, farmhouse or farmer's market, all of which are so charming.



Love this whole look, but especially the gathered lemon branches on the island. 


It's like sunshine!


Loving Forever21's beauty accessories lately.  On the left, eye gels that are great for puffy or irritated eyes, great for long Summer road trips!  Store in cooler or fridge before applying, leave on for 10-15 mintues, et Voila!  

On the right, dead sea mud and mango mask, great for drawing out impurities.  Doesn't smell the best, albeit works great!



Intoxicating sweet Summer smelling candles are a must!  So delighted to find this Dragon Fruit and Guava one in a gorgeous hot pink/red jar (might have to buy them all, haha)!  It smells exactly like the amazing H2O Plus Raspberry Guava Body Lotion.  My favorite scent for years, pictured below.  It is now discontinued, but can still be found in Marshall's, Home Goods, TJ Maxx.  Side note, guava is the most prevalent note in both the lotion and candle!




Bath & Body Works Limoncello fragrance mist, smells sweet and delicious, I even spray it on my linens before bed. 





For a little bathroom or kitchen sink pretty, Bath & Body Works soaps make me really excited to wash my hands!



The three shells pictured are from a recent trip to The Shell Cellar at Pier 39 in San Francisco.  The blue bead bracelet is from Kohl's.  

This is just the start of a lovely 3 months, I am so excited to share more soon! 

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment