Wednesday, August 17, 2016

e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint

Who doesn't love a pretty baby pink lip tint encased in sleek silver packaging?  Yeah, I couldn't think of anyone either...

When I first saw this, I gasped and wanted to sink my teeth into it because of the shiny luscious shade of bubble gum pink.  When I first bought this I was hoping for this exact color payoff on lips, but was fearing the result actually being more like the tacky mood lipsticks from the 80s/90s, which it turned out to be. So in short, the swatch color is what appears on my lips, if this is the look you are going for, look no further.  


Not particularly shiny, but gives a smooth texture, smell is almost non-existent, wears off within 10-15 minutes, wish it was more hydrating, my lips feel thirsty, so happy I didn't get the Dior one...these are the random thoughts I have had while trying to give this a fair chance.  Do you need it? Probably not.  Ooooooooooh, but the packaging is so cute!! Oh alright, if you haven't added this to your beauty arsenal, you might as well, maybe.  








2 comments: