Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Spring into Fall

Cozy over-sized sweaters, refreshing rain, hot chocolate, crunchy colored leaves, crisp air, spicy pumpkin flavored and scented everything, Halloween (Hocus Pocus!!!!), rich seasonal desserts, oh yes, Fall is coming! 

My typical fall nail fashion is usually deep reds, burgundys, purples, browns and grays.  This year I am feeling something different, where I still foresee some deep hues here and there, my fingertips will mostly be wading through pink cold cream and ballerina tutu-esque shades all the cold season long.  In my mind I am already styling grays, pinks, blacks, golds and silvers with dashes of red in my clothing, accessories, and makeup this Fall & Winter season. Classy, sophisticated and streamlined/minimalistic looks seem to enchant me these days.  

Pictured below is a display of my nail polish palette for the months to come.  I may incorporate some designs such as black strips, a few glittery nails or rhinestones for dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment