Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Color Focus: Blush




If my closet could talk it would exclaim that blush has become the new black!  One of the best colors ever created, reflecting an innocent, pure, calming and soothing characteristic all at once.  While it does tend to vary in shades, best I can describe blush is a combination of pale pink, lavender, and mauve or pale pink with a hint of peach. They are all blush tones and instantly eye-catching to me!

I like to balance the ultra feminine hue with solid blacks and bold red lips.  Or I lighten things up with solid whites and blush-toned lips.  Pearls, silver, gold and rose gold jewelry are my go-to accessories.  Below are some of my favorites! (I remove the scratchy labels from my tops!)

Of course I can't have just one blush top.  I must have to have blush tops in every style, with ruffles, flowers, bows, lace, also dresses, skirts too! (Skirts are not pictured.)  




Obsessed with this dress!!!!














MAC Russian Red is my absolute favorite red lipstick.  A matte finish, long-lasting, amazing blue-red that matches perfectly against a powdery and romantic blush.    

Thank you for reading, blushing beauties!

1 comment: